Enter to win on our Instagram page: instagram.com/drinkloudlemon
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
LOUD LEMON CABO GIVEAWAY
Sponsored by Loud Lemon Beverage, LLC (herein “Sponsor”)
OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), EXCLUDING FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, AND U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE TIME OF ENTRY. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, AND U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR D.C., EXCLUDING FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, AND U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Loud Lemon Cabo Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins on March 10, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is provided by the Sponsor and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, promoted, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of, and currently residing within the United States and D.C., excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories and Possessions, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the time of entry. A valid email address and internet access is required for entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes is void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and Possessions, and wherever prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to United States law.
3. How to Enter: You must follow both Loud Lemon (@drinkloudlemon) and Lee Brice (@leebrice) on Instagram and have a valid, public, Instagram account. If you don’t already follow Loud Lemon and Lee Brice on Instagram, visit https://www.instagram.com/drinkloudlemon/ and https://www.instagram.com/leebrice/ and click on the “Follow” icons. To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing, once you are following Loud Lemon and Lee Brice during the Sweepstakes Period, look for a Loud Lemon Cabo Giveaway promotion post (“Promotion Post”) on the Loud Lemon or Lee Brice Instagram pages and mention a friend who is otherwise eligible for this Sweepstakes in comments section of the Promotion Post who you feel would be interested in this Sweepstakes. To mention a friend, go to the Comments box of the Promotional Post and type the @ symbol immediately followed by your friend’s Instagram username. Note: Do not include a space between the @ symbol and your friend’s username. A free Instagram account can be created by visiting http://Instagram.com and following the on-screen instructions to register. Note: “friends” are those with whom you have a personal/professional relationship and who are 21 years of age or older and who are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Prior to @ mentioning a friend, you must have the permission from them to do so for the purpose participating in this Sweepstakes. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Limit one (1) entry per person/Instagram account. Enter using an Instagram account registered in your name. Multiple entrants may not share the same Instagram account. In the event of a dispute, the natural person associated with the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. No robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries or multiple entries by the same person/Instagram account, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries. Submission of an entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Released Parties (as defined in Rule 7, below) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules.
4. Drawing/Odds of Winning: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing, an eligible entry must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted on or about April 1, 2022 (“Drawing Date”) by an independent judging agency appointed by Sponsor whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Three (3) potential winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for two (winner and guest) to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Grand Prize includes round trip economy air transportation for winner and winner’s guest from the major, commercial, airport nearest to winner’s residence (as determined by the sponsor) to Los Cabos International Airport, three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (single room; double occupancy), two (2) tickets to a Lee Brice performance on 5/5/22, and a Meet and Greet with Lee Brice (subject to availability). ARV: $4,000. ARV is subject to air fluctuations and winner’s departure city. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual prize value will not be awarded. Note: Winner and winner’s guest must be available to travel sometime between 5/4/22 – 5/8/22 (exact dates are to be determined) or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Availability of Lee Brice is subject to his availability. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check, including but not limited to criminal history, on winner and/or winner’s guest, and reserves the right to remove the Meet and Greet portion of the prize if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that winner or winner’s guest may pose a threat to Lee Brice. To the extent required by law, winner and/or winner’s guest shall authorize this background check. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Winner and their guest must each sign a travel release prior to traveling. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s designated travel partner. Winner and winner’s guest are responsible for transport to/from their respective residences and their departure airport. Once travel has been booked, no change, extension, or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No extension or change of trip dates is permitted. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to provide proper documentation (including government issued passport) required for international travel. All flights are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner and their guest are responsible for meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein. Released Parties (defined below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, tour operators, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred resulting from flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of prize notification. Winner and their guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner will be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in. Once a guest is selected by winner, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s designated travel partner. Lost, stolen, or damaged travel vouchers will not be replaced or exchanged. Transportation carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Unclaimed or forfeited prize or element of prize will not be awarded. All tax resulting from acceptance of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize is permitted, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to state and local government surcharges, taxes (including federal, state, and local income taxes), other costs, and other expenses relating to the prize and the use or acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating and accepting the prize, winner and winner’s guest accept any risk associated with travel including personal injury and/or death, acknowledge that their participation in the prize events is voluntary, acknowledge that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities they are participating in and they assume the risk of such factors and occurrences and agree that the Released Parties (defined below) will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. The Cinco De Mayo Show is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions and other unforeseen events beyond Sponsor’s control and, if cancelled, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and winner’s guest agree to comply with all applicable prize venue regulations. Sponsor and the venue representatives reserve the right to remove winner (and their guest) if they engage in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engage in any other objectionable behavior. In no event shall the Released Parties (defined below) be responsible for any travel restrictions or other restrictions (including without limitation as may be related to the COVID-19 pandemic) that prevent, hinder, or otherwise negatively affect the winner’s ability to claim the prize.
Two (2) First Prizes: Each First Prize winner will receive a Loud Lemon Prize Pack which includes a guitar signed by Lee Brice, Loud Lemon beach gear, and other Loud Lemon-branded items. ARV: $200 each. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of any prize is permitted, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of the prize for any reason.
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,400.
6. Winner Notifications/Prize Awards/Publicity Consents: Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent will contact potential winners via direct message on Instagram and/or a comment on their Instagram post on or about April 7, 2022, and potential winners will have seventy-two (72) hours from the time the direct message is sent to reply to the direct message with their complete name, address, phone, email, and date of birth. If a potential winner fails to respond to the Instagram direct message within such seventy-two (72) hour period, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Once a response is received, the potential Grand Prize winner will be issued via overnight delivery service or email, an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity (where permitted) (“Affidavit”) and a Guest Release of Liability and Publicity (where permitted) and must complete the Affidavit within five (5) days of date of issuance specified in the notice and Grand Prize winner’s guest must return the Guest Release of Liability and Publicity within this same time period. Failure to return the documents listed above within the specified time-period, the return of a notification as undeliverable, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period may result in forfeiture of potential winning status and an alternate potential winner may be selected. First Prizes will be shipped to the addresses provided by First Prize winners within 6-8 weeks from the time their eligibility is confirmed. Sponsor is not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address, email address, phone number, or Instagram account. No entrant is deemed a winner until their eligibility has been verified and it is determined that they have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, the right to use their name, likeness, voice, photographs, and opinions in any advertising, publicity, and promotion in any media worldwide without further compensation or permission, except wherever prohibited by law. In no event will more than the number of prizes contemplated in these Official Rules be awarded.
7. General: By participating, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters. Entrants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all other service providers involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Sweepstakes and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize (if applicable), including as set out in Rule 9, below. Entrants who Sponsor determines to have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes; (c) acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE WEBSITE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY SUCH INDIVIDUAL FROM THIS AND FUTURE PROMOTIONS. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States.
8. Binding Arbitration: Subject to applicable laws, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply North Carolina law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal (other than that such claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal, or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable, or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE PRIZES AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENTRANT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina in the United States, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than North Carolina; and (b) any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above in this Section 8 of these Official Rules, and/or are related to entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of North Carolina.
9. Limitation of Liability: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for, and the entrant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless from and against, any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with, the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection and confirmation of the winners, and the arranging for, awarding of and use of a prize or portion thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information for any reason; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, entries that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of these Official Rules; (c) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to, the awarded prizes or the Sweepstakes itself; (d) failure of any website associated with this Sweepstakes, or any operations or transmission of information during the Sweepstakes Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human, production or technical errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, Instagram direct message, or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error or omission in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcements or notifications of the winners; (f) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; (g) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging for, awarding of or use of the prizes or any portion thereof; (h) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind; or (i) cheating or fraud by any participant.
Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, Sponsor may randomly select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to date/time of such termination, or up to the date/time of the situation warranting such termination.
10. Winners’ Names: For the winners’ names (available after winners have been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by June 7, 2022 to: Loud Lemon Cabo Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053.
12. Rules Govern: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
13. Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
14. Sponsor/Administrator: Loud Lemon Beverage, LLC, 8512 Meadow View Lane, Bahama, NC 27503.
ABBREVIATED RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on 3/10/22 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 3/31/22. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States/D.C., excluding FL, NY, RI, PR, & U.S. Territories & Possessions who are 21 years of age or older as of the time of entry. A valid email address and internet access is required for entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Void in FL, NY, RI, PR, U.S. Territories & Possessions and wherever prohibited. For Official Rules and complete entry/prize details, go to loudlemon.flywheelstaging.com/cabosweeps. Sponsored by Loud Lemon Beverage, LLC, 8512 Meadow View Lane, Bahama, NC 27503.
Instagram or online banner ads
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Legal residents the United States/D.C., excluding FL, NY, RI, PR, U.S. Territories & Possessions who are 21 years of age or older as of the time of entry. Void in FL, NY, RI, PR, U.S. Territories & Possessions and wherever prohibited. Ends 3/31/22 at 11:59 p.m. ET. See full Rules for complete details: loudlemon.flywheelstaging.com/cabosweeps.